|Age||Individual (groups)||2-day ticket individual (groups)|
|Adults (High School Students and over)||450yen (290yen)||500yen (350yen)|
|Silver (age 65 and over)||210yen (210yen)||250yen (250yen)|
- Junior high school students and under are admission-free.
- Group Admission Fees are applied to 20 and over paid visitors. (age-mixed groups such as adults, senior and elementary and junior high school students are applicable.)
- 2-day tickets should be used by the very person making a purchase and used on the purchase day and the following day and used for the same park where you bought the tickets.
- Pets on leash are allowed to go in with the owners who are careful enough not to disturb other visitors.
Annual Admission Passes
|Age||Admission only||with parking|
|Adults (High School Students and over)||4,500yen||6,560yen|
|Silver (age 65 and over)||2,100yen||4,160yen|
- Annual Passports and the ones with parking is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Annual Passports are available at each entrance.
- Annual Passports can be used by the owners only.
- Annual Passports are valid for 11 national-run parks.
Parking Fees for one-day
|car types||Fees per day||Parking fees on showing annual passports|
- Annual Passports and the ones with parking are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Annual Passports and the ones with parking are available at each entrance ticket counter.
Car registration numbers are required to buy Annual Passports with parking. ※Only the registered cars can park without fees.
- Showing an Adult Annual Passport gets you a discount parking fee.
- Showing an Adult Annual Passport with parking gets you a free parking for the registered car.