Enjoy the ride in rich nature while watching the blue sea, hop on and off freely at any of the 9 stops of the venue on a one-day ticket. The train is a convenient means of transportation in this large park, and the whole ride takes about 40 minutes.
Seaside Train Course
Seaside Train Fare (1 Day Ticket)
|Note:||Free for children up to age 3.|
- Train fares can be paid in cash, park tokens (amusement park tickets) or using the 1 Day all-you-can-ride Pass.
- Group discount (20 people or more) available.
- Stroller and folding wheelchair users can ride the train (folding strollers and wheelchairs only).
- Wheelchair users can also ride the train while in remaining their chair (limited to one space per train).
- Pets are not allowed on the Seaside Train.