There are 11km of dedicated cycle paths inside the park. Cycling is the perfect way to get around inside the park while enjoying the sea breeze and woodland areas.
Rental Bike Fees
|Basic Fee(up to 3 hours)||¥600|
|Overtime Fees(every 30 minutes after the initial 3 hours)||¥100|
|One-day bike rental(not available during busy periods)||¥800|
|Basic Fees(up to 3 hours)||¥300|
|Overtime Fees(every 30 minutes after the initial 3 hours)||¥50|
|One-day bike rental(not available during busy periods)||¥400|
|Basic Fee(up to 3 hours)||¥900|
|Overtime Fees(every 30 minutes after the initial 3 hours)||¥200|
- Rental bikes are available from 09:30 until 30 minutes before closing time (last rental 1 hour before closing time, closing time varies by season).
- Visitors who bring their own bike can use cycling paths for free.
- Tandem bikes are charged per rider (two rental fees per one tandem bike).
- One-day bike rental is not available during busy periods.
- For safety reasons, there are height and weight restrictions for each type of bike.
- Bikes can only be used on dedicated cycle paths within the park. Riding on other paths and roads is forbidden.
- Cycle paths are for bikes only. Do not walk on cycle paths or use any other vehicles. When visiting an area off the cycle path route, park your bike in the nearest Bicycle Parking.
- Always lock your bike when not using it.
- Bikes are numbered on the front of the basket and on the bike key. Be careful not to use the wrong bike.
- Return your bike to the same Cycling Centre where you borrowed it.
- Overtaking, riding side-by-side, riding backwards, riding while drunk and riding with more than the standard number of people is forbidden.
- Do not speed or compete with other cyclists.
- There are no charging facilities for visitors who bring their own electric bikes into the park.
For Visitors with Children
- When riding a bike with a child sea, please hold your child when helping them on and off. Do not leave your child unattended in the child seat.
- Children must wear helmets.
- No walking on cycling paths, including walking side-by-side with a child who is cycling.
- Learning to ride a bike/practice bike riding is not allowed.
Visitors with Pets
- Pets are not allowed on cycling paths, including running alongside bikes.
- Do not put pets in your bike basket.
- Riding a bike with a pet in a carry-case, backpack or sling is forbidden.
Bringing your own Bike
- Children’s bikes without pedals cannot be used on the cycling course or the BMX course.
- Children’s bikes without pedals or with stabilisers may be used on paths within the park provided the child is supervised at all times.
- All types of bikes with pedals and breaks can be brought into the park (sports bikes, city bikes, compact bikes, children’s bikes etc). Electric bikes can also be brought into the park.
- 1. Bikes with breaks.
- 2. Bikes less than 2m 30cm long and 70cm wide.
- 3. Mountain bikes, racing bikes, BMX bikes, tandem bikes, recumbent bikes, camping trolleys, three-wheeled bikes (excluding children’s three-wheeled bikes)