Please cooperate in one way.
From April tenth to May ninth, the route within Miharashinoka will be one way.
Please use it according to the route of the rush hours map of distributed at each gate.
In order to make sure everyone can enjoy Hitachi Seaside Park safely, the park is taking measures to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please follow the rules below to during your visit.
- Please check the temperature before coming to the park. Please refrain from coming to the park if you have a fever (over 37.5) or if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask and cough away from other people and into a tissue. Be aware of heat stroke while wearing a mask.
- Social distance! Leave space between yourself and other visitors while walking round the park.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser available inside park buildings.
- I recommend you to use the contact application of the country (COCOA) or the contact notification system “Ibaraki Amabie chan” of Ibaraki.