Considerations in the park / Restrictions on things to bring in
Considerations in the park
Main items not allowed in the park
such as J-boards, brave board and sole skate
|roller skate shoes||
including roller blades
including one wheel bikes
|tools for picking plants|
|sticks, poles and the like|
Wireless remote controlled models : cars, helicopters, drones etc.
except for plastic bat
|large tents for four people or over||
The things can be brought in are sized less than 2 meters in one side.
|beach umbrellas with sharp sticks to bury in the ground|
swords including model guns, wooden swords and bamboo swords
|bows and arrows|
|nets for ball games|
|musical instruments with amplifiers|
Except for the seasonings from outside brought in by the BBQ Plaza users
|sleighs except for plastic ones|
(gasoline, portable gas cylinders except for using at the barbecue garden)
- Bikes without pedals (such as LIKEaBIKE and STRIDER) should be used by children under supervision of their parents. Don’t use such bikes on cycling courses or BMX courses.
- Nordic walking poles (or stocks) can be used in the park.
- Regarding bikes to bring in, please refer to the articles for cycling.
- For safety reasons, other items might not be brought in. if you have any questions, please ask the park staff.
Visitors with pets
Please note the followings considering other visitors’ inconvenience.
- Your pets like dogs should be leashed and the lead length should be less than two meters, and when the park is crowded, it should be within one meter. Please make sure the adjusters are locked.
- Visitors with pets should take responsibility to clear up after their pets.
- Pets cannot ride on Seaside Trains or any recreational vehicle in the Pleasure Land.
- When pets cause troubles such as baking at, bumping on or biking other visitors, the visitors who have brought the pets in should take responsibility.
- Cycling with pets, cycling along with pets, or cycling with pets put in the bicycle baskets are dangerous and prohibited.
LOVE FLOWER PROJECT
Flowers comfort our hearts.
We would like to share the importance of flowers with as many people as possible.
We would like to fill our park with flowers and your smiles.
These are our hopes.
If you agree with us, please hashtag your social media posts with